Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving!

This weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving with our English group from Joyful Church. Ashley and I started preparing the turkey in the morning. We had never done it before, so it was very fun and a little scary sometimes!

Ashley made the stuffing and stuffed the bird. We buttered it up, added salt and pepper, and it just barely fit into the tiny oven!

About 8 hours later and some prayer, the turkey was done! Peter did a wonderful job carving. The Koreans were so impressed, he got all the credit for cooking such a moist turkey! There were about 20 people for our potluck feast and almost no leftovers. It was a great party.


Some Koreans had never had turkey before.

We all love turkey!



Our friends Daniel and Heidi helping out.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a really good turkey Amie and Ashley. I think of you guys often and I'm praying for you guys. I hope your Christmas goes aswell as your Thanksgiving. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete